W GYNAE Women’s Clinic focuses on all aspects of pregnancy care from preconception counseling through childbirth and postpartum. Our comprehensive and affordable antenatal package takes care of your needs during pregnancy. We believe a woman’s involvement in her birth process is the first and most important step toward a safe and satisfying delivery.Dr Ben Choey delivers at Thomson Medical Centre, Mt Alvernia Hospital and Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital.
- Early pregnancy assessment and risk stratification
- Non-invasive Down Syndrome Screening
- First Trimester Screening – 11 – 13+6 weeks
- Harmony / Panaroma Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing
- Maternal Serum Screening (15-20 weeks)
- Antenatal care – antenatal package from 12 weeks onwards
- Delivery / Childbirth – delivery conducted at Thomson Medical Centre, Mt Alvernia Hospital, Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital
- Postnatal Care
W GYNAE offers antenatal package from 12 weeks’ gestation. This will help to manage your pregnancy follow up cost.
- All scheduled consultations & visits in clinic
- Basic 2D obstetric ultrasound scans for dating, viability, growth and water level index
- 3D scan (if baby’s position permits)
- Urine dipstick for protein / glucose
- Blood pressure / weight monitoring
- 1st post-delivery visit with Pap smear
- Emergency visits at hospital
- Antenatal tests including Down Syndrome screening, antenatal profile, detailed foetal anomaly scan (18-22 weeks), glucose tolerance test, and Group B Streptococcus bacteria screening
- Delivery fees, anaesthetist & paediatrician fees, and hospital fees.
- Pregnancy supplements
- CTG (foetal cardiotocography)
- Medical report fees
* for enquiries or to make an appointment, please call W GYNAE Women’s Clinic.
Tel: (65) 6455 0050